A Day in Eden: Discovering Maryland’s Garden of Eden
If you’re looking for a day trip that will take you away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, look no further than Eden, MD. This charming town is home to some of the most beautiful gardens in the state. Whether you’re a nature lover or just looking for a relaxing day out, Eden is sure to please. Learn information about Salisbury, MD.
Eden is located in Caroline County, about an hour and a half drive from Baltimore. The town is home to Eden Mill Nature Center, which offers plenty of hiking trails and opportunities to see local wildlife. Eden Mill is also home to the oldest grist mill in Maryland! If you’re looking for a place to grab a bite, Eden has several great options. The Blackwater Bistro is a local favorite, serving fresh seafood dishes with a view of the river. Or, stop by the Eden Café for some homemade pie and ice cream. No matter your interests, Eden is sure to have something for you. So pack your bags and head down for a day (or two!) of relaxation in Maryland’s Garden of Eden. Discover facts about A Guide to Fruitland, MD: Things to Do, Restaurants, and More.
Looking for more things to do in Eden? Check out our list of the top ten things in this charming town!
Top Areas & Neighborhoods
- Dewey Beach DE Real Estate 7
- Seaford DE Real Estate 93
- Pittsville MD Real Estate 4
- Laurel DE Real Estate 48
- Princess Anne MD Real Estate 59
- Salisbury MD Real Estate 238
- Fenwick Island DE Real Estate 5
- Delmar DE Real Estate 25
- Ocean City MD Real Estate 203
- Berlin MD Real Estate 107
- Ocean Pines MD Real Estate 12
- Fruitland MD Real Estate 22
- Millsboro DE Real Estate 238
- Bethany Beach DE Real Estate 33
- Lewes DE Real Estate 272
- Delmar MD Real Estate 31
- Rehoboth Beach DE Real Estate 108