A Day in Laurel, DE: What to Do and See
If you’re looking for a fun day trip or a weekend getaway, Laurel, DE, is the place to be! There are many things to do and see in this charming small town. From historic sites to outdoor activities, Laurel has something for everyone. Salisbury, MD can be seen at this link.
Here is a list of some of the best places to visit in Laurel:
Laurel History Museum: This museum is dedicated to preserving the history of Laurel and the surrounding area. The museum has a variety of exhibits, including a Civil War exhibit, a show on the Underground Railroad, and a Native American display. Information about Pittsville, MD: A Brief History and Tour can be found here.
Laurel Mill: The Laurel Mill is a historic gristmill built-in 1787. The mill is now home to a museum and an event space. Visitors can tour the mill, learn about its history, and see how it operates.
Delaware State Forest: The Delaware State Forest is a great place to go for a hike or bike ride. There are over 50 miles of trails to explore, as well as picnic areas and fishing spots.
Laurel Lake: Laurel Lake is a beautiful spot for a picnic or a stroll. The lake is surrounded by forests and has a scenic walking trail.
Top Areas & Neighborhoods
- Bethany Beach DE Real Estate 30
- Lewes DE Real Estate 275
- Delmar MD Real Estate 31
- Rehoboth Beach DE Real Estate 103
- Dewey Beach DE Real Estate 7
- Seaford DE Real Estate 97
- Pittsville MD Real Estate 3
- Laurel DE Real Estate 44
- Princess Anne MD Real Estate 56
- Salisbury MD Real Estate 241
- Fenwick Island DE Real Estate 5
- Delmar DE Real Estate 24
- Ocean City MD Real Estate 193
- Berlin MD Real Estate 105
- Ocean Pines MD Real Estate 11
- Fruitland MD Real Estate 23
- Millsboro DE Real Estate 237