Can’t-Miss Events in Salisbury, MD
Salisbury, MD, is a beautiful historic town on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. The town is home to many quaint shops, restaurants, and museums. Several events take place throughout the year that is not to be missed. Salisbury, MD can be seen at this link.
Here are can’t-miss events in Salisbury, MD.
This annual event is in late May and features various music, food, and entertainment. There is something for everyone at the Salisbury Festival. The Salisbury Zoo is a great place to take the family for a day of fun. The zoo has a variety of animals to see, as well as a playground and a petting zoo. The Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art is a must-see for anyone who loves art or nature. The museum features a variety of exhibits on wildfowl, as well as a sculpture garden. The Wicomico River is a beautiful place to take a stroll or picnic. The river is also a great place to fish, kayak, or canoe. The Salisbury Symphony Orchestra is a great way to experience classical music. The orchestra performs a variety of concerts throughout the year, including a free concert in the park in the summer. Information about Reasons to Visit a Park in Salisbury, MD can be found here.
Top Areas & Neighborhoods
- Dewey Beach DE Real Estate 12
- Seaford DE Real Estate 89
- Pittsville MD Real Estate 7
- Laurel DE Real Estate 60
- Princess Anne MD Real Estate 67
- Salisbury MD Real Estate 243
- Fenwick Island DE Real Estate 10
- Delmar DE Real Estate 14
- Ocean City MD Real Estate 344
- Berlin MD Real Estate 119
- Ocean Pines MD Real Estate 12
- Fruitland MD Real Estate 30
- Millsboro DE Real Estate 259
- Bethany Beach DE Real Estate 35
- Lewes DE Real Estate 285
- Delmar MD Real Estate 35
- Rehoboth Beach DE Real Estate 148