Country Grove Real Estate
If you’ve been thinking of moving to Sussex County but still want to stay close to a job or friends in Salisbury, ask a Realtor from the Maryland and Delaware Group of Long & Foster to introduce you to Country Grove, a neighborhood of new single-family houses located in Delmar, Delaware.
- A Perfect Location. Country Grove is located just six miles north of Salisbury. You’ll reach Sam’s Club, Kohl’s, Target, and the Centre at Salisbury in less than ten minutes, without having to drive through Salisbury’s congested areas. Furthermore, when it’s time to head for the ocean, you’ll reach beautiful Bethany Beach, DE in less than 50 minutes.
Public Transportation: Shore Transit and MUST Bus
The city of Salisbury is served by Shore Transit and Maryland Upper Shore Transit (MUST). Shore Transit provides bus service to Somerset, Wicomico, and Worcester counties. Salisbury is a major transfer point on each of the lines making it easy for the residents of Salisbury to get around. MUST provides bus service around Delmarva Community Transit locations and Queen Anne’s County along with special services for persons with disabilities. West Nithsdale is also conveniently located near US-50 and US-13 providing easy access to Annapolis and other areas of Maryland.
Distinguished Schools in Country Grove, MD
Award-Winning Schools. When you live in Country Grove, your children will attend excellent schools. Delmar district schools and universities are among the best in Delaware and the nation. In 2014, the Delmar superintendent of schools was named Delaware’s Superintendent of the Year.
- Delmar Middle School | Grades 6-8
- Delmar High School | Grades 9-12
- University of Maryland – Eastern Shore
- University of Delaware – Georgetown
- Wor-Wic Community College
- Delaware Technical & Community College
Country Grove, MD Utilities
- Water and sewer – Town of Delmar
- Electric and Gas – Delmarva Power
- Cable Television and Internet – Comcast
Country Grove, MD’s Real Estate Market
- Low Property Taxes. As a resident of Sussex County, Del., you’ll pay very low property taxes––less than half of what you might expect to pay in the Salisbury area.
- No Sales Tax / Lower Income Taxes. If you choose to shop in nearby Laurel or Seaford, Del.––or anywhere in the state––you’ll pay no sales tax. And if you work in Delaware, you’ll pay significantly less in income tax than you would if you lived in Maryland and worked at the same job.
- Quality Construction by Malone Homes. Quality materials, superior craftsmanship, and warm, personal service are the hallmarks of Malone Homes, the builder of Country Grove. Malone is an Eastern Shore company with a stellar reputation among clients and the building community.
- Home Styles and Sizes that Suit Your Family. At Country Grove, you can choose a beautiful single- or two-story floor plan with three or four bedrooms and an attached garage. Then take the next step and customize your house before construction begins. Select exterior accents (brick, stone, or vinyl), flooring, cabinetry, appliances, fixtures, and colors.
- Expert Guidance along the Way. Realtor Brandon Brittingham and Bill Brown from the Maryland and Delaware Group of Long & Foster will be pleased to introduce you to the attractive neighborhoods of Country Grove. If you like what you see, Brandon or Bill will then help you select and purchase both your building lot and your soon-to-be built dream home. Next, as the building process moves along, Bill or Brandon will coordinate with you and Malone Homes to make sure that you remain pleased at every step––right through final settlement and move-in. (Brandon and Bill can also guide you to a reputable lender who will work to find you a mortgage, even if you don’t want to make a large down payment. And since Brandon or Bill will earn his commission from the seller, you’ll pay no Realtor fees.)
- Take the First Step. Today’s dream can become tomorrow’s dream house. A simple phone call begins the process. Phone Brandon Brittingham or Bill Brown today and ask for an introduction to the beautiful neighborhoods of Country Grove.
Delmar is often recognized as one of the most convenient and gorgeous places to live on the Eastern Shore. Located 5 minutes from the beautiful city of Salisbury and within a short drive of Ocean City, MD, you will notice that this community’s location offers above and beyond comfortable living.
- None Available 10895
- Rittenhouse Square 296
- Fishtown 251
- Baltimore City 219
- Point Breeze 218
- Columbia Heights 160
- Brewerytown 146
- 000 135
- Northern Liberties 134
- 19121 (19121) 133
- Port Richmond 133
- 19132 (19132) 129
- Somerset West Of Rt-13 (20-01) 129
- Graduate Hospital 120
- Canton 119
- 19133 (19133) 116
- Passyunk Square 114
- None Available 113
- Federal Hill 111
- Capitol Hill 110