Reasons to Visit Pemberton Historical Park in Salisbury, MD
So if you’re looking for something fun to do this weekend, be sure to visit Pemberton Historical Park. Salisbury, MD can be seen here.
Here are just a few of the many reasons to visit the Park:
The Pemberton Mansion: This historic mansion was built in 1825 and is one of the most significant buildings in Salisbury. The mansion is open for tours, and you can learn all about the history of the Pemberton family. Click here to read about A Tour of Poplar Hill Mansion: Salisbury, MD’s Premier Historic Site.
The Ward House: Another historic attraction at Pemberton Historical Park is the Ward House. This house was built in 1790 and is one of the oldest buildings in Salisbury. The house is open for tours, and you can learn about the history of the Ward family.
Gardens and Nature Trails: Pemberton Historical Park is home to beautiful gardens and nature trails. The gardens are a great place to relax and enjoy the beauty of nature. And the trails are perfect for a stroll or an invigorating hike.
Outdoor Recreation: Pemberton Historical Park is also a great place to enjoy outdoor recreation. There are plenty of opportunities for hiking, biking, and picnicking. So if you’re looking for a fun day trip destination, Pemberton Historical Park is the perfect place!
Top Areas & Neighborhoods
- Berlin MD Real Estate 101
- Ocean Pines MD Real Estate 13
- Fruitland MD Real Estate 28
- Millsboro DE Real Estate 246
- Bethany Beach DE Real Estate 33
- Lewes DE Real Estate 279
- Delmar MD Real Estate 29
- Rehoboth Beach DE Real Estate 121
- Dewey Beach DE Real Estate 8
- Seaford DE Real Estate 88
- Pittsville MD Real Estate 6
- Laurel DE Real Estate 53
- Princess Anne MD Real Estate 57
- Salisbury MD Real Estate 237
- Fenwick Island DE Real Estate 5
- Delmar DE Real Estate 25
- Ocean City MD Real Estate 189