Reasons to Visit Salisbury, MD Historic Sites
The United States is a country with a rich history, and there are many places where that history is on display. One such place is Salisbury, Maryland, home to several historic sites. Salisbury, MD can be seen here.
Here are just a few reasons to visit these sites:
The National Folk Festival: This event is held every year in Salisbury and features a wide variety of music, dance, and other Folk traditions from all over the world. Click here to read about The Ultimate Guide to Salisbury, MD Amusement Parks.
The Maryland State Fair: This fair has been held in Salisbury since 1867 and is one of the oldest and largest fairs in the country. It features agricultural exhibits, rides, games, and other attractions.
The Salisbury Zoo: This zoo is home to over 500 animals, including some rare and endangered species. The zoo also has several educational programs and events.
The Salisbury Symphony Orchestra: This orchestra is one of the oldest in Maryland and performs various classical and modern works.
The Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art: This museum is dedicated to the art and history of decoy carving. It features a wide variety of exhibits, including a hands-on carving studio.
These are just a few reasons to visit Salisbury, Maryland. Whether interested in history or the arts or want a good time, you’ll find something to enjoy in this city.
Top Areas & Neighborhoods
- Berlin MD Real Estate 115
- Ocean Pines MD Real Estate 12
- Fruitland MD Real Estate 31
- Millsboro DE Real Estate 260
- Bethany Beach DE Real Estate 35
- Lewes DE Real Estate 283
- Delmar MD Real Estate 32
- Rehoboth Beach DE Real Estate 151
- Dewey Beach DE Real Estate 12
- Seaford DE Real Estate 90
- Pittsville MD Real Estate 8
- Laurel DE Real Estate 61
- Princess Anne MD Real Estate 63
- Salisbury MD Real Estate 242
- Fenwick Island DE Real Estate 10
- Delmar DE Real Estate 14
- Ocean City MD Real Estate 345